We hope you heard that our Director of Consulting Services, Rachel Michael CPE, CHSP, is currently leading the Ergonomics Practice Specialty of the American Society of Safety Professionals (ASSP). Rachel wanted to share that any ASSP Chapters or even private companies can ask the group for assistance! A member of the Specialty Administrative team would be happy to walk your organization through the free resources available and even arrange to speak with your teams during a safety or ergonomics team meeting.
Here are some ideas to get you going!
- Include these Ergo Break commercials in your digital newsletter:
- Assign one of these training course/articles as homework for your team and connect with an Administrative team member to discuss for Q/A at your meeting:
- Webinar Replay (Free and Available) COVID-19: Ergonomics During and After the Pandemic – https://www.assp.org/resources/covid-19/webinars/covid-19-ergonomics-during-and-after-the-pandemic
- Webinar Replay (Free and Available) Ergonomics is a Health and Safety Issue and Other Common Myths – https://vimeo.com/367336115/42296671b3
- Read Article and Listen to Included Podcast – Three Ergonomics Tips to Improve Your Home Office – https://www.assp.org/news-and-articles/2020/07/23/three-ergonomics-tip-to-improve-your-home-office
You can reach Rachel here at email@example.com and she can connect you to a team member that can assist you!
#exponentehf #ergonomics #assp #ergops